Sunday, September 17, 2017

Hello Twins

Hi!

It's Anja here. Because I'm still waiting for my Halloween dies to arrive, I made a different themed card today. I bought some new skin toned Zig markers a few weeks ago and I gave them a try today. I figures Baby Doll dies are perfect for that. And that is why I made a baby card, this time to welcome twin baby boys.


For my card I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Baby Dolls, Hello Phrase),
- Zig markers (Blush, Tea Rose),
- Distress Oxides (Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Peeled Paint, Broken China),
- white card base (21x10 cm),
- white watercolor paper for die cuts and background (20,6x9,6 cm),
- alphabet stamp,
- VersaFine Onyx black ink pad,
- black pen,
- watercolor brush,
- baby wipes,
- stamping platform.

First I die cut all two baby boys figures from watercolor paper. I colored them with Zig markers and watercolor brush.


 Hair and diapers are colored with Distress Oxides. I glued all body parts together.


Then I made the background. I used baby wipes and Distress Oxides to color the edges. I colored the phrase hello the same way.


I used stamping platform to stamp the word "twins". I used black ink.

 

And then I just glued everything together. It would be fun to make a girl card too :)

 




Have fun and enjoy your Sunday.
Anja Z.

Cottage Cutz dies I used:



5 comments:

Janja said...

Super cute card for twins, Anya.

Pam MacKay said...

Adorable love your twins!

Jeanne said...

Cute card - and I love your coloring!

SugarShine Designs said...

Adorable card to welcome twins! I also like how you used two colors on your card borders. Nice idea! - Janet

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a sweet card for someone expecting twin boys- what a blessing- your coloring looks good with these new markers- great work Anja