Friday, June 17, 2016

Shaker Pillow Box - VIDEO


Hi, is Vladka and welcome to my new post where I will show you how to create this Pillow shaker box, using CottageCutz dies.


Here is list of all supplies I used:
Cardstock: Blue Cardbase to die cut the pillow box and additional piece of blue paper
CottageCutz Dies: Listed Below
Distress Ink: Peeled Paint
Other: acetate sheet, fun foam, scissors, Sizzix machine, liquid glue, double sided tape, gold glitter

It is always fun to create shaker card and I was thinking that it would be even more fun to create shaker box. So, when I saw Pillow Box Plus die I immediately knew I wanted to try my idea. It is easy to do it, you just need to follow the steps. So, I decided to make the video and here it is:


I love new dies from This N That release, so many beautiful dies and really useful too. Pillow Box Plus die can be really useful to create small gifts for different occasions. And I love all this small additional dies which come together with the main box die.


Thank you for stopping by and for checking the video. And don't forget, third CottageCutz challenge is waiting for you. This time theme is POCKET. You can linked your project here. And please, use only Scrapping Cottage dies.
 
 

7 comments:

Tina Z. said...

Vladka, this is fantastic!

Valerija said...

This is gorgeous!

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Love it!!

Janja said...

Absolutely love this! It's beautiful.

Joanne said...

Adorable Vladka!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great shaker box Vladka-and you are doing a wonderful job with your videos

Karen in PA said...

I have never seen anyone do a shaker card within a pillow box, and yours is FANTASTIC! This is one of my favorite projects. You did such a great job with the video - the directions are very clear. I will definitely be attempting this one. Have to get the die first, though. :0) The tiny ladybug is darling too.
Karen