Saturday, May 14, 2016

MIXED MEDIA WITH COTTAGECUTZ

HELLO !!!!

Its Saturday again and time for my new post !!!! I hope you will like this post as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Have you always thought that die cuts are usually for card making or scrapbooking. But after this post , you will change your opinion, for today I have for you-A Mixed Media Canvas with CottaageCutz dies. YES!!! you got me right !!!
CottageCutz has some most amazing dies that can used in mixed media to create beautiful backgrounds.
I have made a video tutorial on the making of my mixed media canvas. Do go through it to get detailed description of the project.
Here is the video tutorial.




Photographs of the project






CottageCutz dies used


Other products used

An 8x8 inch wooden board, Modelling paste , white gesso, White sand Texture Paste, Distress inks, Distress Sprays, Stamps, Black Ink, Glossy Accents, Distress Glitter, Stencils, Multi Medium Gel


I hope you liked  the project. We are having a brand new Challenge at the CottageCutz blog and the theme is Hello Spring. So do take part in it to win fabulous prizes.

Keep crafting and thanks for stopping by.















3 comments:

Joanne said...

Absolutely beautiful Anita! Thanks for the video.

Vladuška said...

Great idea and beautiful canvas. I like the video.

Mary Marsh said...

this is a mixed media work of art Anita-you did a fantastic job with your canvas as well as the video