Friday, December 19, 2014

CottageCutz Cardinal W/Branch



Hello everyone!  It's Carol here today.   Welcome to another addition of creation with the beautiful CottageCutz dies.  For today's project I am using the beautiful Cardinal w/Branch die.  Every year I made a card to send to my Brother-in-law and Sister-in-Law with a Cardinal on it.  This year I made the card with "Today's Trend" of using burlap with your Christmas Decorations.  Don't you just love this sketch?  I am a huge Pinterest fan.  The other day I needed some inspiration for a card layout and I found this pin on one of my boards.  So fun to create!
Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I really appreciate it.  How are your Christmas creations coming along?  Hope you are enjoying the Holiday Season.  Happy Crafting!  See you soon!

2 comments:

Olena said...

Beautiful winter card!

Vladuška said...

I like your way of using jute. Great card.