Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Sweet Cupcake Birthday


Hello everyone from Simona!

Today is my friend's birthday so I was
feeling like making a birthday post for 
with beautiful CottageCutz dies:
retired stamp Circles w/ Eyelets (4x4).


For the base of my card I picked red card stock and
some BoBunny paper from my stash to used it as a
background. I did the stitching with the sewing machine.


I cut all of the dies used out of white card stock and
used distress ink pads and copics to color them. I used
some glossy accents on the cherry and some stickles
Star Dust on the cupcake. 


I stamped the sentiment and added a button with a
red twine. I also used ribbon and rhinestones.


Handmade cards are a special gift on its own and I hope
there is someone special in your life you'd like to make
them a card and show them in a special way how
much they mean to you... :)


Visit The Scrapping Cottage Shop where they are 
having a National Scrapbook SALE up to 60%.
Don't miss out, IT ENDS TODAY!!


Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Simona

The dies used:






5 comments:

Vladuška said...

Very sweet post, Simona. I like it. And your cherry is really eye catcher there:) and stitches are also beautiful.

Carol Hurlock said...

Super cute and fun. I just love it.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Kathy said...

So sweet, Simona! Perfect birthday card! Blessings! Kathy

Mojca said...

Waw the cupcakes look lovely. Hugs! Mojca

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely too SWEET! I love this, and love cupcakes :) beautiful job Hun as always!! Hugs
Cheryl