Thursday, May 29, 2014

CottageCutz Springtime Floral Card

Thank you so much for visiting today. It's Carol here with a creation for you to view.   For today's project share the main focal point on this card is the beautiful Springtime Floral Die from CottageCutz.  Isn't it so pretty.  It's a good size and is perfect for any occasion.
You could say this is a Clean and Simple Card for me-as this is about as CAS as I can get....lol    This card was so much fun to make.  To begin, I cut out 3 of the Springtime Floral dies.  For the base, I used Mowed Lawn distress ink on the stems and leaves.  On the second die I used Picked Raspberry distress ink to color the pretty flowers.  I then cut them off the stem and popped them up on the base die.  For the third cut Springtime Floral, I distressed with Mustard Seed Distress ink, cut them off the stem, and glued them in the appropriate areas on the base.
Really quick and easy with such elegant results, don't you think!  It looks fresh and feminine all at once.  Thanks again for taking a look.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!  Here is the die I used:
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzspringtimefloralelites.aspx



4 comments:

Simko said...

I love your beautiful creation, Carol! Great die to use as a focal point and I love your coloring.
Hugs,
Simona

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love your coloring and base of card.

Kathy said...

So beautiful, Carol! Love the colors together, so cheery! Blessings! Kathy

Vladuška said...

Colors are so fresh, perfect for this card.