Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter Gift Card Holder

Happy Monday!

Kathy here with you again and I'm back with another Easter project! This time I have a gift card holder which can also be used as a small note card envelope.




I used the Fancy Envelope and Spring Embellishment CottageCutz Dies.  This has a cute little flower and Easter egg arrangement.  Here's a picture of it open.




All the die pieces were cut with white card stock and colored with chalk inks.  I used Thatched Straw, Aloe Vera, Spring Pansy (VersaMagic), and Pink Cheeks (PowderPuffs - Quick Quotes) Inks.

These are the dies I used:




5 comments:

Simko said...

Beautiful Easter Gift Card holder, Kathy! I love your coloring!
Hugs,
Simona

Vladuška said...

You combined this beautifully. It is so gentle.

Mojca said...

Waaaaw love all the glitter. hugs! Mojca

Olena said...

WOW!!!! Beautiful card holder!!!! Love it!

Carol Hurlock said...

Just beautiful. Love the soft colors of those pretty flowers.
Bear Hugs,
Carol