Monday, February 03, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day ornament


Today I am sharing a Elegant Valentine's ornament  I created with Beautiful
Lacy Heart Doily die (4x4). 



 First, I cut Heart Doily 4 times. Then, I stamped 4 times sentiment on pink card stock and punch it out.  Sponged the edges with yellow craft ink and glued in the middle of Heart Doily. 




After this, I folded hearts on half and glued the edges together make a 3D ornament shape. I also, put the white string in the middle of ornament. 


Decorate ornament with white pearls, ribbon, button and tassel. 


 For this project I used:






7 comments:

Vladuška said...

Wow, what a beautiful ornament. So powerful and gorgeous.

Kathy said...

Olena, your ornament is gorgeous! So elegant and very clever! Blessings! Kathy

Simko said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Olena! Your Valentine's Day Ornament is so special. Great idea!
Hugs,
Simona

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is so cute.

Carol Hurlock said...

Gorgeous Ornament. Love this creative piece of work!
Bear Hug
Carol

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! Very old world Victorian romance, which is just perfect Valentines!

Cheryl Walker said...

WOW Olena, this is absolutely gorgeous ! Love your ornament! Beautiful!!!!
Hugs
Cheryl