Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Elegant Reindeer gift tag

Hello Everyone from Olena!

  Today I am sharing an Elegant Reindeer gift tag I created with beautiful 
CottageCutz Collections of dies.

 

 For this project I used Fancy Insert tag and Elegant Reindeer dies.

 

 First, I cut tag out using red card stock. Then, I created winter scene on tag using snowflakes stamp and glitter and glue for snow. Next, I cut reindeer out, sponged the edges with light blue craft ink and glued on the tag using foam tape. I, also, added  ribbon and embellishments to tag front as shown in picture above. 

 
For this project I used:


 
 
Have a Wonderful Week! 
Olena
 
 
Have A

6 comments:

Vladuška said...

This reindeer is so elegant and red tag gives traditional look. Very nice.

Simko said...

SO BEAUTIFUL, Olena! I love the Elegant Reindeer die!
Hugs,
Simona

Kathy said...

Beautiful gift tag Olena! I love the raindeer die and how you did the snow! Blessings! Kathy

Unknown said...

what a beautiful tag! love the sparkling snow!!

Mary Decker said...

Anyone would love to receive such a festive tag!

Miss Mary

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Olena I love your Elegant Reindeer tag, Beautiful hun!!! He is another must have!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl