Saturday, May 25, 2013

Daisy Showers

Hi, Friends, lovely Saturday for you all!
I have a new project to share with you today!
Inspired by the Cottage Cutz
new dies.
I created a card using the 

Take a look:


I die cut the boots twice on Bazzill dot cardstock and 
also on chipboard to give it more dimension.  
Traced around them with Copics to give some shadow.


This is the lovely die I used:



I hope you enjoyed my post today, as I enjoyed creating it!
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,


8 comments:

Simko said...

Fabulous boots, Frances and your card is beautiful! Lovely colors and great choice of paper! Yes, I enjoyed your post today... :)...
Hugs,
Simona

Kathy said...

I love those boots and flowers, Frances! I love your paper and color choices too! Blessings! Kathy

Jill Norwood said...

Adorable card Frances! Love those sweet boots!

Olena said...

So cute card! Love it!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Frances your card is absolutely darling!!I love how you did the boots, they are soo pretty and love the flowers!!! Love your card hun!!!
hugs,
Cheryl

Lisa aka Raining said...

So adorable!!! Love!

Vladka said...

iiii, this is so cute, I love it.

Carol Hurlock said...

How sweet Francis. This card is just darling. Love your beautiful layout.
Bear Hugs,
Carol