Tuesday, January 08, 2013

A Happy Hello

Hello! Judy here with my first post as a member of the CottageCutz team~!

Today I am sharing a valentine I made for my college sophomore daughter. I used Elephant Peeker, Picket Fence Border, and the Scalloped Doily for my dies.
 
My little elephant is a girl, so she has painted her toes pink! I hand cut the little tag, punched a hole, and added a little stamped sentiment ("a happy hello") from Stampin' Up! The ruffled ribbon and twine are from Really Reasonable Ribbon and the felt flower is by Bride's.

My daughter lives 700 miles away, so I hope this little sweet elephant brings her some sweet love and cheer in her mailbox!




12 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Judy your card is absolutely DARLING!!! I LOVE that elephant, she is darling, and I soo need to add that doily to my collection of CottageCutz dies, its beautiful!!!!

Happy New Year to you hun!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Lisa aka Raining said...

Totally adorable Card! Your dd will love it!!!!

Liz said...

Love it well done card love that peeker

Simko said...

What a clever way to combine those CottageCutz dies. Your card is beautiful.

Olena said...

Super cute card! Love it! Olena

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh just ADORABLE!!~

Kathy said...

This is so adorable, Judy! That little elephant guy is so cute! Blessings! Kathy

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just adorable Judy. Love the scene you created with this darling elephant. It's perfect for Valentine's Day.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Vladuška said...

oooh, this elephant is so cute and you made such a sweet card. I like the combination of those dies.

Joanne said...

Welcome to the team Judy! We are excited to have you. Your card is absolutely adorable. I love the combination of dies that you used. Happy New Year! Joanne

Liz said...

I love my tea doiky

Janice W. said...

Cute as can be! Great card!