Wednesday, May 23, 2012

CottageCutz Tea Pot Mini & video

Hello everyone, Yesterday I posted my CottageCutz Tea Pot Mini album I made, and told you all I would be back with more pages and a video :)
 
So for today I have 2 more pages to share using the DARLING CottageCutz "Tea Time Release", plus a video showing all the pages of this Mini! I really had a ton of fun making this and using all the DARLING Tea Time collection!!!

 The Strawberry page is another fav of mine. I wanted to be sure you could fit some photo's on this page, and there is room for 5 photo's love this!!!! I love the CottageCutz Mini Strawberry and Ive colored it with 3 red copics-R37,R39,R59 thats how i got my shading on this yummy strawberry.
Here are the CottageCutz Tea Time Dies I used on these next set of pages

Ive linked the photo's below to take you to each of the CottageCutz Dies ive used :)



My next page is the Blue flower page, and on this page I used the Decorative Spoon, its colored with copics as well-C1,C3


Thank you all for stopping by and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all of you,
Cheryl


6 comments:

teachermom5 said...

Beautiful and so very creative. I just love the details you added. Those dies are wonderful and so versatile. Great job.

Janice W. said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the video! Love it!

Lorie said...

A continuation of gorgeousness! Thanks so much for sharing, Cheryl. Your album is absolutely AMAZING!!!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so adorable-I want it!!! lol I have a thing for "tea" and this speaks to me. I got to do tea time on the cruise a couple times. It was so elegant with piano music, tea, and cute little desserts. I love your little teapot album and the pocket you made. Just darling.

Anonymous said...

The European study showed that those who drank the tea lost more than those who dieted without the tea and they came to the conclusion that the antioxidants in the tea caused an increase in fat oxidation.
Teas For Weight Loss

Anonymous said...

The European study showed that those who drank the tea lost more than those who dieted without the tea and they came to the conclusion that the antioxidants in the tea caused an increase in fat oxidation.
Teas For Weight Loss