Sunday, February 12, 2012

♥Sweetheart Flower♥ & Video Tutorial

Hello everyone and Happy Sunday to all! Today I'm sharing a couple of projects I made using the Super Pretty ♥Sweetheart Flower Cottage Cutz die♥. I also have a ♥video ♥on how i made these flowers!
♥♥1st I used them on these candy conversation heart boxes i bought at walmart. I used My Little Shoebox design paper, and then ribbons,trims and laces for the boxes
For the flowers Ive used the Sweetheart Flower Cottage Cutz die from the Valentine Collection found here.

♥♥For this box, I also used the sweet Love Tags Set  I stamped the stamps from the Vintage Key Die set found here.

♥♥These treat boxes were super easy and fun to make! I think they are perfect for valentines day!!


♥♥Here is a card I made using the Sweetheart Flowers! I have made other flowers using this same die and will be sharing that video soon!
♥Sweetheart Flower Video Tutorial!♥


I hope you all enjoy todays post and video!!!

♥I will be back on Monday the 13th to post the winner of our Challenge #9 Layout Challenge!! Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!♥



Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Cheryl your flowers are awesome. I love the little candy boxes too. What a cute gift combination. Your card is so gorgeous and I love the flower centers. The tutorial was so helpful showing how you did these flowers. Super cool!

CreatedbyKay said...

Thanks for the tutorial Cheryl, your flowers are gorgeous! A great reminder that you can take a flat die cut and make it 3D, and make them to match any project. such a talented lady :)

Mrs Frizz said...

fabulous video tutorial ... thank you for sharing.

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Now I want those flowers too! Goodness my list of wishes grows almost everyday!