Sunday, February 26, 2012

Spring Chickadee and Video

Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a card I made using the Spring Chickadee Cottage Cutz die.  I also made a video showing how I made my little Chick.  I didn't realize until after I uploaded the video that Cheryl had also done one on the same die.  I am a little behind in reading the other posts, so I apologize for that.  We both have different styles, and I show how to use a Peachy Keen face on mine, so you will learn something different if you choose to watch it.  I hope you do, and enjoy!


Hugs and smiles,
Janice





6 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Janice I LOVE LOVE LOVE your sweet Spring Chick a dee, she is soo darling. Your card turned out super DARLING too, and your video is AWESOME!!! Thank you for sharing the different ways to use the CottageCutz and how you debossed the eyes to use the faces :)

Have a lovely day!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Lorie said...

Great job, Janice! Adorable card, and wonderful video filled with fabulous tips and ideas! THANKS!!

Miss Giebel said...

Janice, this is such a sweet card! I love your video and the little chick! Her gingham dress is adorable!
xoxo

Carol Hurlock said...

Janice this Spring Chick is just as sweet as it can be. I love the papers you used. What a cute card to welcome spring. The cottage cutz dies are just so wonderful and fun to use. Great video.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Unknown said...

This turned out adorable!
hugs,
Gini

Lori said...

Love this card, so adorable.