Friday, August 05, 2011

Fair Fun!



What have you done for fun this summer? Have you gone to any amusement parks or fairs, or how about a great 4th of July Celebration? Well, if so, then pull out your pictures and get ready to scrap! I have to admit, the photo that I used is about 3 years old - but it was perfect for what I had in mind. The Fireworks paper looks absolutely spectacular for my Fair Fun layout. I used the new carnival release from CottageCutz dies - which you are going to love. I was actually able to use 5 different sets of dies on this page! The others are all so cute, I was wishing I could have fit more on the page!



CottageCutz Dies













5 comments:

Janice W. said...

The paper you used is perfect for this layout! I love it!

Lori said...

Great layout! I love it.

Barbara said...

How clever and you were able to use so many of the dies. Love the paper you chose. Great layout.

Lorie said...

Awesome layout, Gini!! You're right about that fireworks paper with these dies, because it truly is spectacular! This is a fabulous layout!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awesome layout Gini!!! Love the new cottage cutz tooo, I have to agree they are all soooo SWEET!!! :)
Hugs,
Cheryl