Monday, May 02, 2011

Banana Split Anyone?


Good morning friends!  Today's card features the new Mouse With Banana Split die by Cottage Cutz from 
The Scrapping Cottage.  I love this die!  You could use it to make Summer Fun cards or Birthday cards.  You could put just the Split on the card or you could have the mouse running toward the ice cream excitedly.  I applied Crystal Effects to the bowl to make it look like glass.  I used bright, bold, festive colors to make this celebratory card.  Have a fantastic day!
Hugs and smiles,
Janice

2 comments:

Shar said...

Oh how sweet!!!!I love this adorable card, Janice. I have never even seen this die. {Off to look around!!! LOL}

Paulette S said...

Janice, this is so Cute! Those scoops of icecream could be used for clouds, piles of dirt, hay bales and even muffin tops! And probably more than I can even think of on the spot. LOL You guys have so many dies that I WANT. LOL They are a far cry from the convertible car and bird bath, that I have. The next thing I'm getting is the dog on the chair!! =D But I love the teacup mouse too.