Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

The weather was gorgeous yesterday, Easter Sunday!  I do believe Spring has finally arrived, although today is grey and misty.  The weather sure has been up and down all over.  Today's card features the Garden Pot Bunny, by Cottage Cutz.  I hope you will check out the store and make a wish list, cause when you see what's new and coming, if you are like me, you're going to want them all!  Thanks for having a look!  Have a wonderful day!



Hugs and smiles,
Janice

I apologize.  I didn't check Nikki's post yesterday, until now.  We used the same die, and her card is so much cuter than mine.  Lesson learned, always remember to check the blog.  I will try to make a different card and get it posted as soon as possible.


Here is another card.  I used Bird's Nest and Cat dies,  Hope you like.  Enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments:

Shar said...

Janice your card is adorable! No need to post another, IMO. :) Same die, different card works for me!!

Paulette S said...

Janice, you guys are making me want the bunny in a pot die! LOL Its nice to see different interpretations of the same die, it helps us see all of the possibilities. I think both cards are really cute.=D I made my own version with the (shhh) sizzix bunnie and the gift die trimmed to look like a pot because I'm on limited spending right now. The next CQ die I have to have, is the dog on a chair. LOL And Mother's day is just around the corner. ;)