Sunday, March 06, 2011

Friends are flowers in the garden of life

Hello! For my card today I used the new Stitched Flower w/ Button die. Such cute and cheery lil' flowers! For the white button, I put embossing ink on it and heat embossed it with UTEE to make it look like a "real" button. It looks cool in real life. ;) For the stems I used the Rick Rack Edger die. I cut a strip and then lined it back up on the die to make different widths of rick rack.

The two biggest flowers are on Action Wobbles so the wiggle. ;) See you back here next Sunday.

Nikki


3 comments:

Janice W. said...

Very cute Nikki! Love the inside too!

CreatedbyKay said...

What a creative way to use these already cute flowers! Great card Nikki!

Shar said...

So cute! The faces really make these extra cute. :) and the wobblers....adoramous!!