Saturday, March 05, 2011

Birthday Wishes

I received a package of fun new Gnomes and Fairies Dies this week! It was so hard to decide which one I wanted to play with first!!

For my project this week, I pulled out the new Filigree Fairy to use on a birthday layout from my youngest daughter's summer party this year. When I started looking at this pretty fairy, she looked like she was blowing birthday kisses. I also used the cupcake mini to add some more birthday flair.
For this layout, I used a sketch from a fun new Sketch site by Donna Coughlin. You can check it out here. I hope you are enjoying playing with your Cottage Cutz dies this weekend! See you next week!






4 comments:

Shar said...

Ahh. She's the perfect embellishment for a birthday page! I love it!

Janice W. said...

That fairy looks perfectly perched on your layout! And those cupcakes are making me hungry, yum! Very nice layout, as usual!

CreatedbyKay said...

Perfect way to use this fairy! Great touch on your birthday page.

Lorie said...

What a beautiful layout!! I always love your ideas, and this one is just wonderful!!! Very well done!

Hugs,
Lorie