Friday, September 17, 2010

What's Kickin', Chicken?

Hello, happy Friday, and welcome to The Scrapping Cottage Blog.  Here's what's kickin', and it's some fun with my  Cottage Cutz dies from The Scrapping Cottage.  Technically, we're talking about the country rooster die, here, but for all intensive purposes today, I needed a chicken, so a chicken it shall be.  LOL!!  You see, today I noticed on Splitcoaststampers that their challenge is to get punny with our cards, so this one I'm entering in the Free For All Friday Challenge at SCS. 

I've done this little fella in both patterned paper and white card stock, but for this card, I used the white card stock and colored with Copics, adding lots of texture with my markers.  I really like using white, because I only have to cut once in my die cutting machine, then I can assemble and be ready to color.  

I'm so glad you could stop by today.  Have you checked out all the wonderful creations our DT has submitted this week?  If not, then please scroll down and check out all the paper crafting goodness!  It's absolutely inspirational, I tell ya!  Have a beautiful day, and fabulous weekend, and enjoy some happy crafting!!





3 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

That card is definitely something to cluck about!!! Super cute, lorie!!

Shar said...

Your card is super cute!! I love the chicken and you've really done it up well. Love the cute saying too.

Nikki Foraker said...

AWWWWWWWWWW this is so cluckin' CUTE! hehehehehee I love it!

♥ nikki