Sunday, August 15, 2010

Run, run as fast as you can!



Hello fellow crafters! I hope you all had a nice weekend. The weather was gorgeous here in Massachusetts!

I love gingerbread men images, especially the ones made by Peachy Keen! For today's card I used the Cottage Cutz Gingerbread Doll, which comes with 2 Peachy Keen face stamps, and the Doll Accessories 1. I also used the Frosted Cookie die and the word "sweet" from the Sweet Sign die. The hearts on the Ginger-girl are from the frosted cookie die. I just love these little cuties! I hope you do too! Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

CreatedbyKay said...

This is super cute! I love to eat gingerbread with lots of frosting and this is making me want some right now! Love it Janice TFS!

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute. TFS.

Court said...

This is incredibly cute. LOVE it.

Lorie said...

This is so darned sweet, Janice! You made great use of several dies for this adorable card, and I love the way you folded the little fella's arms to hold the cookie! Too cute!!!

Shar said...

Oh my goodness, this is SO adorable, Janice! Too, too cute! :)

Amy K said...

This is adorable!

lifesabeach32940 said...

WOW!! What an ADORABLE card. You sold me on ALL the dies you used!! Thank you for the inspiration!! Judy

Joanne said...

Oh my gosh...this is adorable! I love how you used the frosted cookie and the sign. So very cute! Great job!!!

Ruth Ellen said...

This is just so cute!!! I love how you combined so many different dies on this project!! So creative!!!