Tuesday, August 03, 2010

it's all about the candy

It's all about the candy, any every child will tell you that. This week I used the Cottage Cutz Die called Ghost with Legs. I made a card and matching gift tag. The gift tag was attached to a Chocolate drizzled pretzel, a quick way to make a tray of party favors. as well as nice gifts for the office.
I did not alter the die that much, but did decide that the trick-or-treater needed arms for the treat bags. I used the same part of the die that is used for the legs, all I did was make them white. The handles on the treat bag is the buckle, and the treat bag was an older die shape. The rick rack on the treat bags came from the Cottage Cutz Gingerbread Doll Die.


9 comments:

Donutfryer said...

That is so cute! Great idea for a card. Yep, it is all about the candy. Great job on your card and tag.

Janice W. said...

The card and tag are so adorable. I have been eyeing up that ghost for awhile now and your adorable projects just pushed me over the edge! So CUTE!!

Beckie Williams said...

That is just so spooktacular. I love halloween!!

Shar said...

How cute is this! Adorable, Barry. I love Halloweenie stuff and this is so "sweet" ~ !

Lorie said...

Oooh! Halloween is my favorite, and you really showcased some great dies for the occasion. I love the way you used the gingerbread trim for ric-rak. That was brilliant!!

Ruth Ellen said...

Very cute! The ghost with legs die is one of my favorite shapes from the Cottage Cutz Halloween release!!

CreatedbyKay said...

Cute - I like how you combined several dies and ideas on this to create your card.

Vicki said...

Your card and tag are so cute. Especially think the punch border on the side of the card is perfect. Thanks for sharing.

Joanne said...

Love what you've done Barry! Halloween is my favorite and you've given us some great ideas. Great job!