Thursday, April 15, 2010

Basket Full of Possibilities

The CottageCutz Easter Build a Basket die really is a basket full of possibilities! The die has so many cutting options that it can be made to fit any Easter layout or project.

This is the CottageCutz die I am showcasing today.




For my layout, I chose to use the eggs plain, I used the grass instead of the doily and finally I used just the bow without the ribbon. I also cut two additional bows to use as accents around my page. The possibilities are endless with this die. It was the perfect die to incorporate into the long title/quote on my page.


Have a great Thursday!
Karen

6 comments:

Wilfreda said...

This is really cute.

Carol said...

I love seeing what you do with the products at hand. Really a good one this time.

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable title and such a cute page! xxD

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

Great sentiment on this layout.

Hugs Ali x

Ruth Ellen said...

Karen, LOVE your title and how you carried it all down the page!! The Cottage Cutz Easter Basket looks so cute!!

CreatedbyKay said...

Cute and clever LO Karen! TFS!