Monday, January 18, 2010

HIKING CD


Happy Monday! This past summer and fall, I did a lot of hiking with my sister and her family. I wanted to give my sister some of the pictures I took, so I put them on a CD.

I had just received some of the Cottage Cutz Camp release and thought it would be fun to decorate the CD.
I wanted to try something different with my paint dabbers (I used them in the Watch for It Wednesday #42) so I painted the inside cover of the CD. The best way to use the dabbers on acrylic or plastic is to paint on one side and embellish the other side.
On the front of the CD. I used the Cottage Cutz Whimsical Squirrel and the trees from the Cottage Cutz Cabin.

5 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Ann, this is just too cute!! I love all the different torn pieces of green for the grass and how creative to use the trees from the cabin to go with your adorable squirrel!

DonnaMundinger said...

This is adorable. the paint sure makes an interesting background. Gotta try it. xxD

Rochelle said...

This is really fun, Ann! What a creative idea! I love how you use the dabbers...I have purchased at least a couple of packs of those because of your thoughtful posts! Thanks! :O) Awesome project!!

CreatedbyKay said...

Cute idea to make a decorated CD case - there are so many thing you can do with CC dies!

Txangel528 said...

Oh my just so cute! I love the whole thing. I dont know that I can pick my favorite part! What a wonderful idea!!