Thursday, September 03, 2009

Baby, it's cold out there!

As promised, here is the entire layout I mentioned on my post from yesterday. You can see the little overlay strip of ladybugs that I decorated with the stickles. When I added the piece of cream cardstock onto my layout, I felt like it was sort of boring. So I pulled out one of my Embossing folders to liven it up a bit. I used the Polka Dots folder to coordinate with the other dots on the layout. These are so easy to use and can really add a fun element to your pages and cards. Be sure to check them out!

4 comments:

Kerrie said...

Wow, this is wonderful, love the layout...

CFLanger said...

What a cute page! It looks like the background paper was made for the picture.

MsJay said...

This is a very pretty layout.

Unknown said...

Love this page!