Thursday, April 30, 2009

Snow Angels 101

This week I have been playing with the new Instant Photo Cookie Cutter Die from the April Quickutz release. This is such a fun die and really much more versatile than it seems at first. You will need the the 12" platform and 12" cutting mat to cut this die, though, because it is a little longer than 4". I wouldn't want you to get it home and then be disappointed you couldn't use your new Instant Photo Die right away - although this is a great excuse to get the 12" platform if you haven't already!!

I tried to do something a little different than just use it as an instant photo replica (although it is REALLY cute like that!) By turning it on its side and using colored cardstock instead of white, you get an entirely different look. I also used Diesel Classic and Lemonade skinni mini.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

I LOVE how you did this! It is wonderful how you showed the diversity of the die! WOW! Your page is adorable! Thank-you so much for sharing your great idea! :O)

Beverly S. said...

Cute, cute, cute layout! Love how
you used the QK die....that brain of yours is always "thinking." :)

annb said...

Very Cute Layout!!! I liked the embossed snow flakes and your choice of fonts.

Natasha said...

Lovely Layout Ruth Ellen - great job. That snow looks so inviting, you dont want to send some of it my way do you :-)