Hi everyone! It's Anja here and this is my first post on the Cottage Cutz blog. I'm very honored and happy to be able to share my work with you for the next six months.
For my first post I decided to combine a few different dies and made a spring scene with some cute animals.
- Cottage Cutz dies (Forest Critters, Kitty with Spring Chicks, Stitched Rounded Square Set, Spring Bunny w/ Flowers, Hollow Tree w/ Forest Friends, Lighthouse w/Clouds)
- white card stock base (13x34 cm, folded at
8,5 cm and 25,5 cm)
- white card stock strip (4x36 cm, folded at
8,5 cm and 25,7 cm)
- white paper for die cuts
- Distress Ink pads: Peeled paint, Mowed lawn, Barn Door, Shabby Shutters, Stormy Sky, Spun Sugar, Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Vintage Photo, Weathered Wood, Tea Dye, Pumice Stone
- patterned paper (12,6x16,6 cm, 2x 12,6x8,3 cm)
- white and black pen
- paper glue
First I cut all the little elements from white paper.
Then I colored them with Distress Inks and glued them together. I made the eyes with black pen and bunny and mouse ears and nose with white pen.
I then folded the white card stock base at 8,5 and
25,5 cm and glued on some
patterned paper. I applied some Peeled Paint Distress Ink on the edges of
Then I colored the sky and grass with a sponge and Distress Inks. And glued all the pieces together.
In the end I made a strip that holds the card closed. I cut tree stitched squares and decorated them with the cute little snail that goes well with the patterned paper.
Cottage Cutz dies I used:
Thank you for stopping by. I wish you a beautiful Sunday!