Sunday, January 15, 2017

Puppy with Heart

Hello everyone!

It's Donna here with to share with you another Valentine card. There are 14 new released Valentine dies that have just been released, if you have not seen them, go over to the store and check them out. Also, check out the CottageCutz blog to see the beautiful designs from the new release that the design team has created.  Oh and did I mention, they are 25% off right now!

I am using the Puppy with Heart 4x4 die, isn't he adorable and so easy to assemble. See below on how I put my card together.


Here is how I put my card together:
1.  My card is an A2 card (41/4 x 5 1/2),
2.  The next layer is 4 x 5 1/4,
3.  The square layer is the CottageCutz Double Stitched die, the largest one, then I cut the layer out 1/8 larger,
4.  The layers at the bottom are 4 1/4 x 7/8 and then a 1/8 smaller,
5.  I cut all the elements from the Puppy with Heart and inked the edges,


6.  I assembled the dog with glue and popped her up in the center of the card with pop dots.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon.

Dies I used:




5 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Eek!!!-This is super cute- I love the sweet little puppy

Lois said...

Cute pup!!!

Caitiumom said...

I need :) this die, looks like my dog.

Janja said...

This is so sweet!

Anita Kejriwal said...

Such a cute card !!