Friday, January 06, 2017

FOREST FRIENDS ARE HERE FOR YOU

HELLO!!!!!

It's Anita here and a warm welcome to the Cottage Blog on New Year. I wish loads of happiness and good health for all of you.

New Year means new things and I start my post with my new friends from the forest. They are super cute and you will love assembling them. You can find the entire collection here

I have made a sweet forest scene where the bunny and the deer are my new friends peeping from the foliage and can you see the mushrooms. I have given a glossy look to them by applying glossy accents.
I loved assembling the whole scene and it looks so pretty.


Have a look for yourself.



I have embossed the card panel with an embossing folder and all the die cuts are coloured with distress inks.

CottageCutz products used.

CottageCutz Forest Peekers, Deer & Rabbit


                                                                                    CottageCutz Mushrooms & Greenery



                                                            Cross -Stitched Circle Set

I hope you had a good time with my friends. I will share more inspirations with you in the coming week.



4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute forest scene Anita-the deer and rabbit are super cute dies

Janja said...

Wonderful scene.

Lois said...

Super cute!

Pooja Sharma said...

So cute