Saturday, December 13, 2014

Snowman Winter Scene card

  Today I am sharing with you my new Holiday 2014 card I created with beautiful CottageCutz NEW Christmas 2014 Collections of dies.
  In this season of 2014 the CottageCutz Company have a huge Winter Collection of dies. One of these I used for my Snowman Christmas card. Very simple card. Just cut snowman out and embossed with dots embossing folder. Then, I created scene with snowflakes. After all, I added snowman scene to background and decorate with white pearls. 
Thanks for stopping by! Olena

4 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw what a cute snowman!!! great card! Hugs! Mojca

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww this is super cute!!!
Hugs
Cheryl

Vladuška said...

This is so cute.

Anonymous said...

I cannot find this snowman on the site can youplease give me the item number


thank you.pat