Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sweet Spring Kitty June Calendar

Hello everyone, and Happy Saturday to all! 
Today I am sharing another Month for my Desk Calendar I have in my Kitchen. For each Month I have covered the chipboard piece that had its month's name on it. I didnt care for the colors on them, so thought it would be cute to cover it and then design each month in my style. For the month of June I use the CottageCutz Sweet Spring Kitty in Basket, she is my Favorite kitty!

So for the June page, I covered it in Garden Party design paper from the Pebbles Line. For the CottageCutz I used the darling Sweet Spring Kitty & Picket Fence Border. LOVE them both!!!  I used all Really Reasonable Ribbon on this, and some beautiful lace too from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store. I also used the beautiful sweet Sweetheart Blossoms from RRR as well.

The sweet kitty is a CottageCutz die, and is dusted and colored with copics. I also used the CottageCutz Picket Fence Border from The Scrapping Cottage.

JUNE is done in Thickers, !!


On the page with the tag, I left it pretty plain, and those tags come out of the pocket, I will add 2 photo's on this page. All the tags, banner, and ladybug came from the embellishments that match the design paper. The page with the calendar has leave trims in Moss Green and PINK. The borders going down the sides are from The Scrapping Cottage and are the CottageCutz Sweetheart Border. I also added some of the Sweetheart Blossoms to the vine of leaves.


This page here was added by me. I made it to fit this calendar, just by measuring the chipboard page that came with this desktop calendar set. I figured it could be replace, if I get bored with it next year. However I will keep the front pages the same, as I did add more details to it. I could also just add a calendar over this one if I wanted to, so other options are available for this.

Now to work on another :) I will share it when done!!
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

7 comments:

Mojca said...

waaaw gorgeous! the kitty is soooo cute! Hugs! Mojca

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so cute. I bet it looks adorable on your kitchen counter. How beautiful it is.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Simko said...

Beautiful calendar page, Cheryl! I love the cute kitty and lovely colors.
Hugs,
Simona

Kathy said...

What a gorgeous project, Cheryl! I love the kitty too! Blessings! Kathy

Olena said...

Beautiful project!!!! Love all pages! Great job!

Vladuška said...

iii, this is so cute. Great job.

Unknown said...

its so cute I can almost hear purring!