Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Card like wrap gift

Hi, Vladka here! 
I couldn't wait to get CottageCutz Homemade Christmas Gift Set. Set is really amazing and contains 21 dies and 7 clear stamps. I was like a child when I get it. I put out all the dies and stamps in immediately ideas were flowing through my head. First idea, when I saw all bows was, to create card like wrap gift and I created two:
On both cards I used the two biggest bows and put them one on another. On the first one the bows are red, coloured with Fired Brick and Aged Mahogany Distress Inks. I also cut out two stripes and coloured them red. I also added Christmas Tree Tag and one of the Greetings Phrase.
On the second card, bows and stripes are coloured with Peeled Paint Distress Ink and I cut out and coloured also the Glove Tag. Also here I added Greetings Phrase.
Have a great day!

8 comments:

Simko said...

Your idea how you used the bows is great, Vladka! I love the colors! Beautiful cards.
Hugs,
Simona

Mojca said...

I love the cute glove card. Such beautiful Christmas card, would just love to have the set. hugs! MOjca

Olena said...

Awesome idea! Great job!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so cute Vladka. I love how you did the bows and ribbon. So creative and very appealing. Gorgeouss cards.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Unknown said...

These are just beautiful! They do look just like a wrapped gift!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Vladka, your cards are sooo sweet!! Love how you made your cards into gifts with the beautiful bows in the center! I love these dies!!!! Beautiful job!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Kathy said...

Beautiful cards Vladka! These came out so pretty and easy to put together for making a bunch to send out! Blessings! Kathy

Joanne said...

Very cute Vladka. I love seeing all of the beautiful cards and projects using the CottageCutz Homemade Christmas Gift Set. All of them are adorable!!