Sunday, October 20, 2013

Autumn Leaves & Santa's Retreat Bendy fold

Hello everyone, today I have 2 Bendy Cards to share with you all!  If you would like to see how I made my these bendy cards, I do have a video tutorial here on my blog! 

This 1st card is called "Autumn Leaves" I thought it was perfect for this card, as it has lots of leaves and autumn colors on it.

I used TONS of CottageCutz dies for my card here lots are from the Harvest Release found Here
Build a Grapevine Wreath/ for the leaves
CottageCutz Fall Tree this is on the front of the card.
CottageCutz Spring Tree

I LOVE Acorn Owl, as he is super CUTE and Easy to make. I also LOVE the Hedgehog Mini, and sunflower Mini. I will be making another Autumn Leaves Card, just have to design it a little different from this one.

Most pieces were distressed and others were colored with copics. For the Hedgehog I used Viva Pearl Pen for the eye and the nose.The mushrooms,leaves and grass were all dusted. The tree's were cut out with colored card stock. and then I added some flower soft to those, to give it a fall look. My Acorn Owl was colored with copics.

Sentiments are all StampinUp!

I made a pocket out of the fence border, and stuck a love tag on the left side stamped with a sentiment. 


Santa's Retreat Bendy Fold Card


I absolutely LOVE making these Bendy Fold cards! they are so addicting and super fun to make!!! 

Lots of CottageCutz dies used on this one here!!!

CottageCutz Mouse with Candy Cane


I started this card by cutting a TON of these tree's from the Penguin die. I wanted the look of a forest for Santa's Retreat!  I figured it was the perfect name for this card, as its all about Santa and a relaxing place for him!!

Of course Santa needs some friends at his retreat, or around his retreat, so I decided to use the darling CottageCutz Reindog too, he is super CUTE!!!

For the inside middle, I figured I would use Santa's Chair and have his boots , jacket and cap there too. And to top it all off, I used dear Sweet Santa Peeker on the top!

I really had a LOT of FUN making this card. This one did take me awhile to create, as I had to cut sooo many tree's and cutz and coloring, but in the end it was well worth the effort I put into it.



Thank you all for looking and have a lovely day!!! OOoooo and if you make one of these I WANT To SEE it, so be sure to leave me a message and link to your card!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

7 comments:

Dolly LaBelle said...

These bendy Folds are just gorgeous! What a great idea. Thank you for sharing them!

Olena said...

WOW and WOW!!! Perfect!!! Thank you for sharing with us!

Vladuška said...

wow, Cheryl. Another two great bendy cards. First is colorful as fall right now and second is like perfect Santa village.

Simko said...

Fabulous bendy cards, Cheryl! I love your bursting creativity! The CottageCutz dies are perfect to mix and put theme together in different scenes. Awesome job, as always!
Hugs,
Simona

Kathy said...

Wow, wow, wow, Cheryl, these are so gorgeous!!! I love how you used all the dies together! Blessings! Kathy

Kimberly S said...

Such amazing card creations Cheryl! They would make fabulous gifts just by themselves. :) hugs, Kimberly

Unknown said...

So many details put so artfully together! "Super-Wow" factor!!!