Saturday, August 10, 2013

Fancy Cattails & Butterflies



Hello everyone, and Happy Saturday to all!
Today I wanted to share my card using the Beautiful CottageCutz Bella Spring Corner and CottageCutz Fancy Cattails & Butterflies dies.

I wanted to share using the Corner pieces in a different way. I wanted them to be a beautiful background layer for my card. So with that being said. I decided to use 4 of them, placed them centered on my 2 other layers, so they would look like a background cutout. So the corners are all 4 in the center of my card, of course spread out, so it could cover both layers. LOVE the look!


For the sentiment piece, I used the CottageCutz Oval Doily and Frame. It was a piece I had stamped on but had stamped a large sentiment crooked. However I save everything, and recycled it by cutting the bottom off and using it to stamp a new sentiment of course smaller....heheheheehehe LOVE Recycling :)

Here are the CottageCutz Elites I used:



For the CottageCutz Fancy Cattails & Butterflies piece, I just cut it out in the matching card stock, and then dusted it at different layers on it. I wanted it to stand out on my card. Design Paper is OLD Crafty Secrets Earthy Pack. The sentiment is SU!

Thank you for looking and have a lovely weekend!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

7 comments:

Simko said...

This is just gorgeous, Cheryl! I love the colors and how you used the corner die. All the dies used work so well together. Great layout, so creative!
Hugs,
Simona

Carol Hurlock said...

This is amazing. I love how the Bella Spring Corner just livens up this whole card. It's feminine and pretty and just gorgeous.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Kathy said...

Gorgeous, Cheryl, I love the color combo too! Beautifully done! Blessings! Kathy

Mojca said...

What a great choice of colours. Hugs! MOjca

Unknown said...

Beautiful! and what a great idea for the corner die! Thank you for the tip!!

Olena said...

WOW!!!! Beautiful card! Love the color combo too! Great job! Olena

Vladuška said...

This card is so peaceful and nice. Really great.