Sunday, May 26, 2013

Floral Frame and Springtime Bird

Hello everyone!

Here I am (Simona) with a new project for
The Scrapping Cottage BLOG.

Today's card is showcasing beautiful CottageCutz dies from the 


I decided to make a pocket card with a window frame.
I knew that the Floral Frame (Elites) die will be perfect for this.
The other two frames I cut with my Cricut machine.


First I made the pocket out of white cardstock. Then I glued DP
to the front of the pocket and after that I cut out the window with
the Spellbinders die Label 1. The floral Frame (Elites) was 
cut out twice of white speciality stamping paper and sponged
with Distress Ink Shabby Shutters.



Bella Springtime Bird (Elites) was cut once out of white
speciality stamping paper and sponged with Distress Inks
Dried Marigold, Spun Sugar and Peeled Paint.



I cut out again The floral Frame (Elites) from the white
speciality stamping paper and sponged the flowers with
Distress Inks Dried Marigold and Spun Sugar. 
Then I cut the flowers with scissors and glued them
on top of the other flowers.


I also used Martha Stewart punch.
The sentiment was stamped with Rich Cocoa Memento Ink.


Hope you feel inspired by today's project... :)
...and THANK YOU for stopping by!

Hugs,
Simona

The dies used:



7 comments:

Lisa aka Raining said...

***Gasp*** This is just breathtaking!!!

Mojca said...

The floral die is just divine. Hugs! Mojca

Kathy said...

Wow, this is just stunning!!! Beautiful use of the dies and I love the colors! Blessings! Kathy

Vladka said...

This is gorgeous, Simona. Love this pocket idea and you did here really great and beautiful job.

Cheryl Walker said...

Omgosh Simona, they are absolutely Beautiful!!! LOVE the Pocket designs with the new CottageCutz dies! Beautiful job on your card!!!!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

How soft, delicate, feminine, and beautiful. Gorgeous card. Love how you used the dies on this masterpiece.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Olena said...

Super!!! LOve it!