Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dragonfly Sachet Tag

We have some SAD news to share with you today. 
Today is Lisa's Last post with us here at CottageCutz. We will Greatly miss her Beautiful Creations!!! Lisa we have enjoyed having you as a part of the CottageCutz Design Team hun! Best wishes to you !!!


Hi Everyone! It's Lisa here to share a sachet tag I created with my CottageCutz Ornate Dragonfly Die, Scalloped Doily and the Large Confectionary Bag Die. 

Tags make great substitutes for cards. You print out a sentiment and add it to the back or use the tag itself to hold a gift or little surprise!


 I used just the outside of the dragonfly die. I love the delicate filigree look of it. I layered it over pattern paper and cardboard with the scalloped doily peeking out underneath.


The back of my tag was colored with misting. I cut a piece of tulle and wrapped up some lavender. The cute Confectionary Bag was the perfect hiding place for my sachet. The bag on the back of the tag can hold a gift card, note, photo... whatever you can imagine!






Thanks so much for stopping in today! Hope you enjoyed my project.


8 comments:

Vladuška said...

I love your tag, Lisa. Layers and colors are perfect.

Carol Hurlock said...

I love this Lisa. The bag of Lavender tucked in the back is so cute. I am going to miss you "again". Your work is an inspiration to me as your style captures my imagination. Best of Luck to you in your future endeavors. You know I have you in my sights anyway...lol
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Mojca said...

Waw the dragonfly is so gorgeous and you made a gorgeous background. hugs! MOjca

Simko said...

BEAUTIFUL tag with a pocket, Lisa! Lovely colors too! I'll be visiting your blog and follow your beautiful LO and other work you do! Best of luck to you once again!
Hugs,
Simona

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL tag Lisa!!!! Love all the details, beautiful job!!! We will miss you and your beautiful work!!!
Hugs,
cheryl

Frances said...

Beautiful tag, great idea! Love your design and colors used on this tag. Best of luck for you! Hugs, Frances

Olena said...

Very beautiful tag!!! We will miss you and your awesome projects!!!! Best of Luck! Olena

Kathy said...

Beautiful tag, Lisa! I love your little sachet in the back, so cute! We will miss you and your beautiful creations here! Blessings! Kathy