Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bella Leafy Branch die used as a stamp


Hello ladies, Vladka here! 

Are you thinking, that I prepared CottageCutz post without Scrapping Cottage die? No, I just used it on unusual way. :) I used die as a stamp and here is the result:


Are you curious how I did this? I will show you. This is the material which I used: Scrapping Cottage new die Bella Leafy Branch, Versamark inkpad, white cardstock, white embossing powder and distress inks for coloring. First I inked the die with Versamark and then I "stamped" with die like with a stamp on white cardstock. After that, I embossed the stamped image with white embossing powder and coloured the image with red and green distress inks.





But, of course I also cut out one peace with the same die and added it in the inside of my card. This new dies cuts are so gentle and beautiful. You have to check also the projects of other girls from CottageCutz DT. Have a nice day!



9 comments:

Simko said...

This is something different... :). Great idea to use the die as stamp! ...and thank you for the tutorial how to do that! Your card is BEAUTIFUL as always Vladka!!
Hugs,
Simona

Mojca said...

Waw vladka this is so clever and the card is ohhhh sooooo pretty! Hugs! Mojca

Cheryl Walker said...

Vladka you are a clever gal you!!! LOVE how you used the die as a stamp, I would have never thought to do that. Might have to try that soon. LOVE the look of it. and beautiful card and inside too!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Olena said...

Super idea!!!! Great job, Vladka! Beautiful card! Olena

moi said...

Vladka, you are so talented. Great idea.

Carol Hurlock said...

Very clever and very creative. I love this die-one of my favorites. Nice to see I could use it as a stamp. Your card is gorgeous.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Kathy said...

So clever, Vladka, I never would have thought of that! It came out beautiful! Blessings! Kathy

Lisa aka Raining said...

Totally clever and creative! Gorgeous work!

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous Vladka. I see the new dies are trimmed close to the shape of the die and they do not have the ejection foam. ;) My wish list is loooong. LOL