Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wedding Chapel


Happy Thursday everyone!

Kathy with you today!  For my project, I have a center step card I made using two of CottageCutz's Dies, Wedding Chapel and Blossom Branch.   I just love these dies, they are so much fun to work with!





I cut out all the pieces with white cardstock and colored them with inks using sponges and make-up applicators. Some of the pieces were shaped a little with a molding mat and stylus. Here's a close-up of the die pieces. I love how the flowers came out with the blue ink and liquid pearls.






These are the CottageCutz Dies that I used.







I hope you like my project and it give you a little inspiration for using these dies!



8 comments:

Simko said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card with GREAT color combo. I love the Wedding Chapel and the flowers came out beautifully. Wonderful work as always.
Hugs,
Simona

Carol Hurlock said...

That is so pretty Kathy. Love the colors and the pretty lace at the bottom.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful Funky Fold Card Kathy!!! LOVE making these! Love the colors you used and the wedding chapel!!! Also LOVE the flowers, they are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! Beautiful job!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Vladuška said...

iiiii, this is so cute, I love the colors and layers. Great work.

Olena said...

So cute Wedding card! Great job!

Frances said...

Wonderful creation, love your design. hugs, Frances.

Lisa aka Raining said...

This is a really beautiful card! I love that chapel and how you colored it. You made it come to life! I must have that blossom branch die! Love it!

Janice W. said...

Absolutely STUNNING! Love it!