Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Ornate Cross

Good morning everyone!


Hey, Vladka here again. This is my fourth post on the CottageCutz blog already.  This time with Easter theme; two cards, one main die and two dies for combination.  I really wanted to have one Cross die and with Ornate Cross I get three dies, how cool is that! :)  First card is fresher and brings a little spring on the blog :)  I combined it with tulips, which I cut out from Watering can and Tulips die.  I just love this one and here is another idea with it :)

 
On the second card I experimented a little bit with background and with both cross die cuts, brown and white.  To get a little color I used this beautiful wedding die Trellis and Vines and cut out vines and wrapped it around the cross.  Both cards can be also use like invitations for Baptism or Confirmation.  You just have to change the sentiments and here you go.

 
And here is another idea with foil.  Do you remember my last project with watering can?  Here I used two die cuts of each middle and smallest cross.  I glued it together, put the foil on and a little color.  It looks like silver and I thought it will be fun to put it on the necklace. :)  What do you think about it? 

And here are all dies, which I used:



8 comments:

Simko said...

BEAUTIFUL, Vladka....very creative! I love the brick background. Great use of the dies, as always! You always inspire me so much... :). Hugs, Simona

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous Sweetie ! Thanks for the inspiration ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Kathy said...

I love all 3 Vladka! Very creative use of the dies for the necklace, it doesn't look like paper! Blessings! Kathy

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Vladka your cards are beautiful hun!!! LOVE them both!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Lisa aka Raining said...

These are all absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the brick background also. I love the necklace too. Very inspiring!

Carol Hurlock said...

What an absolutely beautiful creative use of these dies. This is eye-catching and exquisite. Love it!
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Olena said...

WOW!!!!!! Super cards! Great job!

moi said...

WOW, great use of SC dies. Love those tulips with cross.