Thursday, February 14, 2013

Old Fashioned Phone

Happy Valentines Day!

It's Simona here. Today I would like to share with you 
a card showcasing a new beautiful die from 
Vintage Release CottageCutz Old Fashioned Phone (4x4). 
In addition I used the CottageCutz Long Stemmed Rose (4x4).


The Old Fashioned Phone was cut out of white cardstock and
colored with Copics (brown tones). The Long Stemmed Rose was
also cut out of white cardstock and colored with Copics 
(reds and greens).


For the letter behind the phone and the rose
I used white photocopy paper, stamped the writing 
in dark brown craft ink and distressed the paper with 
Distress Inks - Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy.
I tore the edges of the letter with my fingers and distressed them.


I put some gold sparkles on the edges of the rose petals.


And here is another look at my card.
The possibilities are endless with this beautiful die...

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Simona



8 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Simona I LOVE your BEAUTIFUL CARD hun!!! I LOVE the way you did the phone, and love the rose too!!! Absolutely gorgeous card!!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Lisa aka Raining said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!!! That phone looks fantastic!!!

Vladuška said...

You did absolutely beautiful job here, Simona. I love how you put everything together and create really romantic card. The coloring is perfect for the telephone and for the rose.

Kathy said...

Gorgeous, Simona! I love this old fashioned phone and how you colored it! Perfect with the rose and letter! Blessings! Kathy

Mary Ann said...

AWESOME!Beautiful card...

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just gorgeous. I love how antique and vintage the phone looks with your awesome shading. The addition of the rose die gives a nice romantic feel Beautifully done.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Cindy Haffner said...

BREATHTAKING Simona!!~

Janice W. said...

I LOVE this Simona! Beautifully done!