Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mini book



Hi everyone Cindy here with a SWEET CottageCutz Design. Here is the third page of a little mini  book that I have created. I have used CottageCutz Eiffel Tower Mini and the ADORABLE CottageCutz Poodle Mini.

CottageCutz Eiffel Tower Mini





Hi every one Cindy here I want to show you some new dies, first up I have the GORGEOUS CottageCutz Vintage Lamp, and CottageCutz Perfume Bottle.
CottageCutz Perfume Bottle
Check out my post with this design here!!
Check out my post HERE!!~



Hugs Cindy xoxo

9 comments:

Catherine said...

This is totally gorgeous Cindy ! Thank you so much for the inspiration ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Simko said...

Another STUNNING page for the mini album! I LOVE those mini dies from the Vintage Release and you used them so well on your page. Lovely colors!
Hugs,
Simona

Carol Hurlock said...

Cindy your book is turning out just lovely.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Cindy your Mini Book is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and love how its turning out!!!! Beautiful job using the Vintage Release on this!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Kathy said...

Gorgeous mini album, Cindy! Blessings! Kathy

Vladuška said...

So much inspiration in your post. Mini book is so sweet and adorable and great use of vintage release too.

Olena said...

Super!!!! So sweet and adorable project!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Fab project! hugs, Helena

Patty said...

What adorable books! I love them!