Friday, February 15, 2013

I Love U


Hello everyone , today I'm sharing my card designed using 4 different CottageCutz Dies. I LOVE this sweet CottageCutz "Puppy Love Carrier" he is too CUTE!

I decided to airbrush him using the copic markers, and airbrushing system. I then went in and used some Creative Inspiration Paints on him and the LOVE after they were colored. The Bee Mine frame was done using the same technique. I used the center piece as a templete so I could leave a white area for my image.


CottageCutz Dies Used: All are LINKED for easy finding.






The I and U are from the CottageCutz Sugar & Cream Alphabet Die. I cut them out with white card stock and colored them with black. Lastly I added some RRRibbon, and a button with some gems.


Hope everyone had a Happy Valentines Day!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so adorable Cheryl. The little puppy has the sweetest face. Love how you used the doily behind him. Such a darling Valentine.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Simko said...

Your puppy is so sweet, Cheryl. I LOVE the colors on your card and ALL the dies used. BEAUTIFUL!!
Hugs,
Simona

Vladuška said...

Oh, such adorable card and great use of all dies.

Kathy said...

He is so adorable and you did an awesome job coloring him! Love it! Blessings! Kathy

Olena said...

Adorable!!!! Love it! Olena