Sunday, February 10, 2013

CottageCutz Heart Shaped Box

Hi Everyone! It's Lisa here today and I am sharing a Valentines Heart Box with you.

This is a candy box purchased at the dollar store. I ate the candy **snicker** just so I could decorate the box! 


I used several beautiful CottageCutz dies on this. 


I did some punching and layered that on the top and bottom of the box. I also dyed some lace with glimmer mist to match.

The box was finished off with some chipboard accents. I covered the in gesso then stamped with a musical note stamp and embossed them in gold.






9 comments:

Simko said...

Lisa, you decorated the heart box BEAUTIFULLY! I LOVE the Leafy Foliage, the Greenery and the Tea Time Doily! Lovely colors too...
Hugs,
Simona

Vladuška said...

Beautiful way to decorate the box and great use of all dies.

Cheryl Walker said...

Lisa I LOVE all the detail on your Beautiful Box!!! Love all the dies you used too!!!Beautiful Job!!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Kathy said...

Wow, Lisa, this is gorgeous!!! Beautifully decorated using the dies! Blessings! Kathy

Carol Hurlock said...

Not that you can get to the post office right now but I will send my address. I would love to have this for Valentine's day....It's Gorgeous. You made really good use of those dies and created a masterpiece. Saw your Nemo pictures on FB and the one that got me the most is the one where your house was all white-it looked like it was frozen- like a popsicle considering your house is red...lol I have showed it to everyone I know here. Stay warm and don't work too hard shoveling!
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Joanne said...

Lisa this is absolutely beautiful! Such beautiful colors and a great selection of dies used. Great job Lisa!

Frances said...

Very pretty box, Love the color combo and the flowers. hugs, Frances.

Cindy Haffner said...

What a BEAUTY!!~

Olena said...

I Love all the detail on your Beautiful Box! Great job! Olena