Monday, February 11, 2013

Heart Rose Wreath

Hi everyone!

Kathy here with you today!  I'm so excited to show you a new die from CottageCutz, the Heart Rose Wreath






I just LOVE this new die!  I paired it with the bird from the Bluebird die that I placed inside the wreath.  I cut everything out in white cardstock and used chalk inks and make-up applicators to color the pieces.  These are the dies that I used on this.







I embossed the bottom portion of the card base, added some Cotton Candy Baker's Twine, made a bow, and added some pearls, Liquid Pearls, and a charm.  Super easy card to make!


9 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Kathy, I LOVE your card using the heart wreath, and the beautiful bird, now I want this birdie!!! I LOVE the softness of your card, and love how Beautiful it turned out!!! Beautiful job!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Lisa aka Raining said...

That is a super gorgeous card!!!! I love your coloring skills. I need some lessons!

Cindy Haffner said...

STUNNING Kathy!!~

Simko said...

Oh, Kathy, the Heart Rose Wreath and the Bluebird go so well together!! BEAUTIFUL!!.
Hugs,
Simona

Vladuška said...

Oh, this is so lovely and darling. I love it, Kathy.

Janice W. said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!

Carol Hurlock said...

Kathy this is so pretty. I love how you put the bird die in the center. The card looks so beautiful and romantic.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card....

Olena said...

WOW!This card is awesome! LOve it! Olena