Saturday, February 09, 2013

CottageCutz Vintage Mini Tussy Mussy


Hello everyone, today I wanted to share My Vintage Mini Toilet Paper Tussy Mussy that I made. Carol was the Inspiration for these Toilet Paper Tussy Mussy's :) Thank You CAROL!!!!

On this one, I used CottageCutz "Fancy Perfume Bottles" from the Vintage Release. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this RELEASE!!!!


I wanted a vintage look to my Tussy Mussy, so I went with Vintage Laces, and ruffles, and Vintage Seam Binding, all from my stash. Then I picked a dp that I thought could be vintage looking, and went off of those colors for my perfume bottle. 

The CottageCutz Perfume Bottle is cut out with a design paper, then distress with brushed Corduroy ink. Next I cut the hose and top pieces all with cream card stock and distressed it with tea dye. The bulb is airbrushed with copic YR61 and then distressed with old paper. My flowers were colored with copics R32, YR61 , for the greenery on the bottle I used YG95 & G99 copic markers.


The Lace I used on the bottom ,top, and handle are very very old. The ruffled behind the bow, Im not sure how old that is. I also used Really Reasonable Ribbon Brown Antique Gold Ribbon for my bow. Now behind the hearts is a peach seam binding, I just ruched it up. Lastly I added a string of pearls to the bottom :)


If you havent seen the NEW CottageCutz Releases you will have to take a moment and stop by The Scrapping Cottage Store HERE :)



*************************

Here is another MINI Tussy Mussy I did this past week
Thank you again Carol for the Inspiration to make these Toilet Paper Tussy Mussy's they sure are fun to make! I think PERFECT to hold some small candies :)



Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


11 comments:

Vladuška said...

I know, this release is really so great that you just can't stop to use these dies. :) They give you so much possibilities. You made great job with laces, embellishments and perfume bottle.

Simko said...

Oh, Cheryl, you created another BEAUTIFUL Tussy Mussy!! I love the colors used and your perfume bottle. Just GORGEOUS!!
Hugs,
Simona

Kathy said...

Beautiful, Cheryl! Another fun project to make! I love all your beautiful embellishments! Blessings! Kathy

Visits With Mary said...

This looks like so much fun to make. I think I might try to make one and see what I can do!

Lisa aka Raining said...

Beautiful Cheryl! You did an awesome job! I love those perfume bottles!

Carol Hurlock said...

So glad I was able to inspire you Cheryl. Your Tussy Mussy projects are beautiful. Pretty ribbons and embellishments to compliment the awesome die cutting.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Cindy Haffner said...

Cheryl you always make everything look so good!!~

Cindy Haffner said...

Cheryl you always make everything look so good!!~

Olena said...

WOW! Love it! Great job! Olena

Joanne said...

Absolutely beautiful! Another gorgeous creation Cheryl.

Joanne said...

Absolutely beautiful! Another gorgeous creation Cheryl.