Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CottageCutz - Just NOTE card

Hi Everyone! 
It's Olena here today to share with you new Just a NOTE card!   
I made this card using the Super CUTE CottageCutz dies- Elegant Hat Box dies from NEW 2013 Vintage Collection.

I cut all pieces from the die set and sponged the edges with craft ink. Then,  I cut out square frame and stamped sentiment "Just A Note" in right corner of the square frame. I added  all die cuts to square card front as shown in picture above.
 I decorated card with clear Dew Drops and rhinestones.

For this card I used:







10 comments:

Simko said...

STUNNING card, Olena!! I love the hat and the box. NICE coloring!!
Hugs,
Simona

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

I love your card! The colours, the placement...everything is adorable. Those dies are amazing...I've never seen them before, will have to check them out.
cardsbymarianne.blogspot.ca

Catherine said...

This is totally awesome ! I love the dies and the colours you have chosen are so beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Liz said...

ReLly love the hat and the square with flourish that is a must have die

Cheryl Walker said...

Olena your notecard is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and love the colors and sponging you did!!! LOVE this!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Lisa aka Raining said...

So creative! Love love love how you paired these dies and your masterful coloring is exquisite!

Frances said...

Wonderful card! Love the shadowing technique and the color combo. Hugs, Frances

Vladuška said...

I love the colors and coloring also. Beautiful card.

Kathy said...

Beautifully done, Olena! I love these hat dies and coloring is beautiful! Blessings! Kathy

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just so cute. I love that die and how you colored the pretty hat. Well done!
Bear Hugs,
Carol