Saturday, February 02, 2013

CottageCutz Flower card

Good morning everyone!   
Welcome to Scrapping Cottage Blog!  

It's Olena here. I wanted to share my NEW Flower card. I made this card using the Super CUTE CottageCutz dies- Oval Doily & Frame, Leafy Foliage  and Zinnia, Layered dies.

On this card I used the gorgeous CottageCutz Zinnia, layered die to create my own flower. I cut out using cream card stock, and then I airbrushed them with a yellow-orange Copic markers. Next I used Zip Dry paper glue to give them a 3-D look, and then added some large rhinestone to the centers of flower.

For leaves I used the CottageCutz Leafy Foliage die. I cut out using light green card stock.
  
   
I also used the gorgeous CottageCutz Oval Doily & Frame die to create oval doily shape. I added  all die cuts to card front as shown in picture above.
Then, I decorated card with clear Dew Drops.


For this card I used:





11 comments:

Simko said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS, Olena!

Lisa aka Raining said...

You flowers is just beautiful!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL!!~

Liz said...

Ive really grown with the ival time to take the plunge

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just beautiful. Love that gorgeous flower. Amazing job on this card!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous, Olena, I LOVE your flower! Blessings! Kathy

Vladuška said...

Olena, this is perfect how you put all this together. Beautifully done.

Frances said...

Very pretty, wonderful colors hugs Frances

Cheryl Walker said...

Olena, your card is absolutely Beautiful hun!!!! I LOVE how you did the flower!!! Beautiful!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

nbuston said...

You made that flower die cut a must-have! First rate. This card will be scraplifted. (even if I have to do it myself) ;^)

Joanne said...

So beautiful Olena! Love the colors and everything used to make this card. Great job!