Tuesday, February 05, 2013

CottageCutz Accordion Pocket



Hello everyone, today is not my normal posting day but wanted to fill in for Janice. Sorry its late, but we have had something come up. I did this page a week or so ago, and didnt get to share it on the CottageCutz blog, so figured today would be perfect time to do so.

I made a accordion file for this page. and used the Beautiful Vintage Release Hand Mirror w/ Cameo, and also used the CottageCutz Shabby Chic Doily. LOVE these dies!!! They are a must have for layouts and mini albums. I used the CottageCutz Oval Doily and left it blank so wording could be added later :)

I do have a video on this post HERE showing briefly how to make the pocket






Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

7 comments:

Lisa aka Raining said...

Cheryl wat a cool pocket! I love all your details. You are doing amazing things with these dies!

Frances said...

Love this project. This is a wonderful page to keep photos or memorabilia.Thanks for sharing with us. hugs, Frances.

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL!!~

Simko said...

This is just GORGEOUS! These dies are so great and you are doing an amazing job using them on your BEAUTIFUL layouts... I love the pocket and THANK YOU for the video... Hugs, Simona

Vladuška said...

I saw your video before, it is really good one and this page is beautiful.

Carol Hurlock said...

Love this page. I have already done two of these pockets...lol I know you haven't seen them yet but I am slowly completely two projects. You inspire me Cheryl.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Olena said...

Cheryl, this is awesome! Great job!