Saturday, January 12, 2013


Wheels

Hi Everyone! 
It's Lisa here!
Today I am sharing a layout I created.
This is I photo I had taken back in the fall when my family and I went on our annual pumpkin patch picking. The farm we went to had their wheelbarrows all lined up like this and I thought it looked really cool!


Once again I have used the beautiful CottageCutz Leafy Foliage Die.
This leaf die has become my new favorite! On this layout I cut the leaf branches apart and placed them around my flowers.

I created my my flowers using the CottageCutz Tropical Flower Die.
I cut three 3 of the large flowers and the sprayed them with a glimmer mist. I crinkled them and used some chalk ink on the edges and folds. I cut 6 layers of the smaller flower and layered them. The innermost one I scrunched up for a very fluffy center. I love working with this die. So many possiblities!

I hope you enjoyed my layout and it inspires you to try out these two fabulous dies!





6 comments:

Simko said...

Lisa, your layout looks stunning and I really like this CottageCutz Leafy Foliage Die.

Judy Rozema said...

Absolutely stunning, Lisa!!

Kathy said...

What a gorgeous layout, Lisa! I really love that Leafy Foliage Die too! Blessings! Kathy

Vladuška said...

Lisa, your LOs are just great. I already love your first, but this one is even better, full of interesting details, mixed with little mixed media and perfectly made. Love it, love it.

Mary Ann said...

Love your layouts,very pretty...

Olena said...

WOW! Gorgeous layout! Love it! Olena