Sunday, January 13, 2013

Flower Shop


Hello everyone!  Kathy here today!  I'm back with my second creation for CottageCutz!  This time I've used the adorable Flower Shop Die to make a cute pink and white shop. 



 



This was so much fun to make!  I used white, pink, and a little bit of brown cardstock.  I scored white cardstock for the shop base.  I used pink, green, and brown inks to shade the edges of the pieces.  I made the sidewalk using the awning piece with brown cardstock which I think came out kind of cute!  The "trees" in the background are just lace I placed upside down.  The twine is a sample I recently got with an order from RRR...I need to set some more of this for sure!

Here's a closeup of the shop...





Here's a picture of the Flower Shop Die:






Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed my project!


11 comments:

Vladuška said...

I adore little houses and cute cabins, especially when they have such a fairy-tale look. You made such a sweet card, like a candy :) This pink was a great decision.

Simko said...

So adorable! Great use of the Flower Shop Die and color combination.

Lisa aka Raining said...

Very adorable! Love it!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Kathy, your flower shop card is absolutely DARLING!!! I LOVE it and love the colors you used as well!!! Beautiful job!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Frances said...

What a lovely creation! Love it! Hugs, Frances

Judy Rozema said...

This is so sweet! Reminds me of CandyLand!

Carol Hurlock said...

How cute Kathy. What an awesome idea to put the lace upside down to make it look like trees. Absolutely darling.
Bear hugs,
Carol

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh oh oh so very pretty!!~

Olena said...

So sweet card! Love it! Olena

Paulette S said...

This is so sweet. I love how you used the lace as trees. I love all of the little house and cottage type dies. I have several on my wish list.

Janice W. said...

I love the way you used this die! Beautiful!